There are many benefits to utilising our Business Continuity Management services. Call 1300 724 071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to explore how we can assist you with your business continuity planning today.
The Sitting Rooms services as a backup facility include
- Modern Facility
- Modern Environment
- Front Reception Services
- Secure Parking
- Meeting Rooms
- White Boards & AV Equipment
- Alternate Work Premises (Bums-onseats) at some distance away from the primary location.
- May be a purpose built dedicated site, commercial facility (shared, dedicated), branch office or other premises.
- 50 Computers
- Windows 8
- High Speed Internet
- Data Storage
- Access to Servers
- Printing Facilities
- User applications, market data, dealing terminals, personal computers, printers, scanners, sorters and other specialised equipment.
- Servers, storage devices, storage area network, systems software, authentication systems, firewall ect.
- Alternate data Centre / disaster recovery site – purpose built dedicated site, commercial (shared, dedicated).
- Phone Systems
- Local Area Network
- Mail Facility
- Number Transfer & Receptionist
- Local and wide area networks
- Communication servers, routers, modems, PABX
- Telephony – PBAX, voice over IP, voice recording
- Network diversity and redundancy
- Remote access